THE LEGACY JOURNEY
Thursday Evenings, April 11–May 23, 2013, 7 Sessions
6:30-8:15 pm * Fellowship Hall * No Childcare Provided
Course Materials: $89 (Purchase at church during office hours)
So that we can provide materials for all, please register by April 7....Register below
The Legacy Journey
It's here! The Legacy Journey is Dave Ramsey's long-awaited follow-up to Financial Peace University. This class is more than 20 years in the making, and it's going to change family trees forever.
This brand-new course doesn't replace FPU—you still need the nuts-and-bolts foundation for your money FPU provides. The Legacy Journey builds on that foundation. It's for those who want to know what's next once their families are free from debt. If FPU was God showing you how to wake up, The Legacy Journey is God showing you how to grow up. This class leads members into a deeper look at what the Bible has to say about wealth and gives them practical tools for managing their resources and living a generous life. The Legacy Journey will show you how to live a legacy now while preparing to leave a legacy for your children—and future generations to come. This is the class for those who want to finish strong!
- What the Bible has to say about wealth and faithful stewardship
- Learn how to invest wisely. Get the pros and cons of various investments
- Discover the keys to contentment and learn how to figure out how much is enough
- Learn the five stages every life goes through
- Discover how to live and leave a legacy with your family and future generations
- Learn the keys to basic, successful estate planning and generational wealth
- Discover how you can become generous and use the resources God gives you to further the kingdom for generations to come