Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of First Church. This system enables you to support the church by making a one time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution. You can contribute by either using your bank information or your debit card. It’s simple
. Just click on the “Give Online” link and follow the directions.
Benefits of Giving Online
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church.
- First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Church Directory – Once you are logged in, you will be able to view the church directory. This makes it easy to contact other people from First Church.
- Personal Profile – You will be able to update your contact information online (address, phone number, email, etc.).
- Contribution History – You will be able to view your contribution history and print your contribution statement.
If you have difficulty with the program or have questions, please contact Greg Gordon either by email or phone at 983-1524 ext. 12
Login credentials will only be supplied to those who are a part of First Church. If your email address is currently in the First Church database, click "forgot my password" on the login page and your password will be emailed to you. If you would like to use this tool and do not yet have credentials to log in, you can request them to Cathy Merkle.