Online Communications Coordinator
See the description below. Please submit cover letter, resume and work samples to Ryan Klund: email@example.com
Job Title: Online Communications Coordinator 15 hours/week - flexible
Responsible to: Communications Director
Definition of Role: This position exists in order to fulfill the ministry vision of the church. Specifically, this position is needed to build relationships with all online audiences by managing content and interactions on church social media pages.
Job Requirements: The person filling this position needs to have these skills and qualifications: tech savvy, strategic, relational, eye for design, content creator, strong writing and editing skills.
● Work with church communication leaders to strategize and develop new ways to communicate online
● Solicit information from church communication and ministry leaders to organize and plan online communications messages in a timely manner. This would also include keeping a content calendar.
● Serve as lead cultivator for all First Church of God social media channels.
● Produce mass emails and targeted email lists for ministries through First Church of God.
● Coordinate with and delegate to other parts of the communications team to produce online content.
● Must use database and other tools to make marketing choices.
● Works with Communications Director to manage website, keeping content fresh and engaging.
TERM OF POSITION: Open
HOURS WORKED PER WEEK: 15 hr/week
HOW POSITION OBTAINED: Approval of the Communications Director and Executive Administrator
DATE: March 2018
NUMBER OF POSITIONS CURRENTLY AUTHORIZED: one (1)
REFERENCE: Information concerning benefits, performance evaluations, and other specifics are covered in the Staff Manual.