Small Group Resources
For current small groups or new small group leaders.
Choosing the right bible study for your small group:
Remember that your group has varied interests, desires, passions, perspectives, and needs. Be sure you have reached consensus within your group before launching your new study.
Here are a few criteria to follow when selecting a Bible study for your small group.
- Does the study has scripture-focused lessons?
- How about interactive questions for reflection, discussion and meditation?
- Does the study encourage spiritual growth?
- Are there six or more weeks of material to study?
Having a tough time deciding?
If your group is having a difficult time in the selection process or trying to decide between two books, you might try thinking about these variables:
- Are you looking for a topic-based or scripture-driven study?
- Would you like a DVD-driven or book-driven study?
- How many weeks are planning to meet?
- How much time is available for each meeting?
- Do you want homework? If yes, how much?
- What's your budget?
The following is placeholder text. Phasellus sodales massa malesuada tellus fringilla, nec bibendum tellus blandit.
The following is placeholder text. Mauris id fermentum nulla.
The following is placeholder text. Nulla lectus ante, consequat et ex eget, feugiat tincidunt metus.